Ultrastructural changes in the interstitial cells of Cajal and gastric dysrhythmias in mice lacking full-length dystrophin (mdx mice)
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 199, Issue 2, pages 293–309, May 2004
How to Cite
Vannucchi, M.-G., Zizzo, M.-G., Zardo, C., Pieri, L., Serio, R., Mulè, F. and Faussone-Pellegrini, M.-S. (2004), Ultrastructural changes in the interstitial cells of Cajal and gastric dysrhythmias in mice lacking full-length dystrophin (mdx mice). J. Cell. Physiol., 199: 293–309. doi: 10.1002/jcp.10470
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2004
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUN 2003
- Telethon-Italy. Grant Number: 1134
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!