Hsiang-Hsi Hong and Nicole Pischon contributed equally to this work.
A role for lysyl oxidase regulation in the control of normal collagen deposition in differentiating osteoblast cultures†
Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 200, Issue 1, pages 53–62, July 2004
How to Cite
Hong, H.-H., Pischon, N., Santana, R. B., Palamakumbura, A. H., Chase, H. B., Gantz, D., Guo, Y., Uzel, M. I., Ma, D. and Trackman, P. C. (2004), A role for lysyl oxidase regulation in the control of normal collagen deposition in differentiating osteoblast cultures. J. Cell. Physiol., 200: 53–62. doi: 10.1002/jcp.10476
- Issue online: 27 APR 2004
- Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Received: 26 AUG 2003
- NIH. Grant Numbers: DE 12209, DE 14066
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!