Cultivation of rat marrow-derived mesenchymal stem cells in reduced oxygen tension: Effects on in vitro and in vivo osteochondrogenesis
Article first published online: 5 APR 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 187, Issue 3, pages 345–355, June 2001
How to Cite
Lennon, D. P., Edmison, J. M. and Caplan, A. I. (2001), Cultivation of rat marrow-derived mesenchymal stem cells in reduced oxygen tension: Effects on in vitro and in vivo osteochondrogenesis. J. Cell. Physiol., 187: 345–355. doi: 10.1002/jcp.1081
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2001
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JAN 2001
- Manuscript Received: 7 AUG 2000
- NIH. Grant Number: DE 07220
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!