This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
Regulation of angiotensin II-stimulated osteopontin expression in cardiac microvascular endothelial cells: Role of p42/44 mitogen-activated protein kinase and reactive oxygen species*
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 188, Issue 1, pages 132–138, July 2001
How to Cite
Xie, Z., Pimental, D. R., Lohan, S., Vasertriger, A., Pligavko, C., Colucci, W. S. and Singh, K. (2001), Regulation of angiotensin II-stimulated osteopontin expression in cardiac microvascular endothelial cells: Role of p42/44 mitogen-activated protein kinase and reactive oxygen species. J. Cell. Physiol., 188: 132–138. doi: 10.1002/jcp.1104
- Issue published online: 25 MAY 2001
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAR 2001
- Manuscript Received: 28 SEP 2000
- NIH. Grant Numbers: HL-057947, HL-42539, HL-61639
- American Heart Association (New England Affiliate). Grant Number: 9960182T
- Department of Veterans Affairs (Merit Grant)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!