Presented in part as an oral presentation at the 6th European Congress of Endocrinology, Lyon, France, 26–30 April, 2003.
A low dose of daidzein acts as an ERβ-selective agonist in trabecular osteoblasts of young female piglets†
Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 200, Issue 2, pages 253–262, August 2004
How to Cite
de Wilde, A., Lieberherr, M., Colin, C. and Pointillart, A. (2004), A low dose of daidzein acts as an ERβ-selective agonist in trabecular osteoblasts of young female piglets. J. Cell. Physiol., 200: 253–262. doi: 10.1002/jcp.20008
- Issue online: 27 MAY 2004
- Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUL 2003
- Ministère de la Recherche, France (MRT; to Anne De Wilde)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!