TB is a RPB Jules and Doris Stein Professorship Awardee.
Genes expressed in the human trabecular meshwork during pressure-induced homeostatic response†
Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 201, Issue 1, pages 126–137, October 2004
How to Cite
Vittitow, J. and Borrás, T. (2004), Genes expressed in the human trabecular meshwork during pressure-induced homeostatic response. J. Cell. Physiol., 201: 126–137. doi: 10.1002/jcp.20030
- Issue online: 21 JUL 2004
- Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 12 AUG 2003
- National Institutes of Health/National Eye Institute and Research to Prevent Blindness (RPB). Grant Numbers: EY11906, EY13126
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!