MyoD induces the expression of p57Kip2 in cells lacking p21Cip1/Waf1: Overlapping and distinct functions of the two cdk inhibitors
Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 200, Issue 3, pages 468–475, September 2004
How to Cite
Figliola, R. and Maione, R. (2004), MyoD induces the expression of p57Kip2 in cells lacking p21Cip1/Waf1: Overlapping and distinct functions of the two cdk inhibitors. J. Cell. Physiol., 200: 468–475. doi: 10.1002/jcp.20044
- Issue online: 1 JUL 2004
- Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 6 OCT 2003
- Ministero dell'Istruzione, dell'Università e della Ricerca (MIUR). Grant Numbers: 2002055585_002, RBNE0132MY_001
- Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche (CNR). Grant Number: CNRC00A4F4_002
- Associazione Italiana per la Ricerca sul Cancro (AIRC). Grant Number: 1165
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!