Co-operation of Gsα and Gβγ in maintaining G2 arrest in xenopus oocytes
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2004
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 202, Issue 1, pages 32–40, January 2005
How to Cite
Sheng, Y., Montplaisir, V. and Johné Liu, X. (2005), Co-operation of Gsα and Gβγ in maintaining G2 arrest in xenopus oocytes. J. Cell. Physiol., 202: 32–40. doi: 10.1002/jcp.20084
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Received: 23 OCT 2003
- The Canadian Institute of Health Research (CIHR, Operating Grants). Grant Number: MT15381
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC) of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!