Chloride channels in the small intestinal cell line IEC-18
Article first published online: 26 MAY 2004
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 202, Issue 1, pages 21–31, January 2005
How to Cite
Basavappa, S., Vulapalli, S. R., Zhang, H., Yule, D., Coon, S. and Sundaram, U. (2005), Chloride channels in the small intestinal cell line IEC-18. J. Cell. Physiol., 202: 21–31. doi: 10.1002/jcp.20085
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 26 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 2003
- American Gastroenterological Association Research Scholar Award
- NIH. Grant Numbers: DK58034, DK54568, F32 DK10158
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!