Histone deacetylase inhibition-mediated post-translational elevation of p27KIP1 protein levels is required for G1 arrest in fibroblasts
Article first published online: 26 MAY 2004
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 202, Issue 1, pages 87–99, January 2005
How to Cite
Chen, J. S. and Faller, D. V. (2005), Histone deacetylase inhibition-mediated post-translational elevation of p27KIP1 protein levels is required for G1 arrest in fibroblasts. J. Cell. Physiol., 202: 87–99. doi: 10.1002/jcp.20094
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 26 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2003
- Leukemia/Lymphoma Society of America
- U.S. Army Breast Cancer Research Program. Grant Number: DAMD17-00-1-0160
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Numbers: CA84193, CA85687
- Mary Kay Ash Foundation
- Grunebaum Foundation
- American Heart Association
- PhRMA Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!