FGF2-mediated upregulation of urokinase-type plasminogen activator expression requires a MAP-kinase dependent activation of poly(ADP-ribose) polymerase
Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2004
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 202, Issue 1, pages 125–134, January 2005
How to Cite
Caldini, R., Barletta, E., Del Rosso, M., Giovannelli, L. and Chevanne, M. (2005), FGF2-mediated upregulation of urokinase-type plasminogen activator expression requires a MAP-kinase dependent activation of poly(ADP-ribose) polymerase. J. Cell. Physiol., 202: 125–134. doi: 10.1002/jcp.20096
- Issue online: 28 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Received: 15 JAN 2004
- Italian Ministry of University and Scientific and Technological Research (Ministero della Università e della Ricerca Scientifica e Tecnologica-MURST ex 60%)
- Ente Cassa di Risparmio di Firenze
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!