Paul B. Fisher is the Michael and Stella Chernow Urological Cancer Research Scientist in the Departments of Pathology and Urology at the College of Physicians and Surgeons.
Progression elevated gene-3 (PEG-3) induces pleiotropic effects on tumor progression: Modulation of genomic stability and invasion
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2004
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 202, Issue 1, pages 135–146, January 2005
How to Cite
Emdad, L., Sarkar, D., Su, Z.-Z., Boukerche, H., Bar-Eli, M. and Fisher, P. B. (2005), Progression elevated gene-3 (PEG-3) induces pleiotropic effects on tumor progression: Modulation of genomic stability and invasion. J. Cell. Physiol., 202: 135–146. doi: 10.1002/jcp.20097
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 2004
- National Institutes of Health, National Cancer Institute. Grant Number: CA35675
- Samuel Waxman Cancer Research Foundation
- Michael and Stella Chernow Endowment
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!