Non-apoptotic desquamation of cells from corneal epithelium: Putative role for Muc4/sialomucin complex in cell release and survival
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2004
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 202, Issue 1, pages 115–124, January 2005
How to Cite
Lomako, J., Lomako, W. M., Decker, S. J., Carraway, C. A. C. and Carraway, K. L. (2005), Non-apoptotic desquamation of cells from corneal epithelium: Putative role for Muc4/sialomucin complex in cell release and survival. J. Cell. Physiol., 202: 115–124. doi: 10.1002/jcp.20101
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Received: 3 DEC 2003
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: EY 12343
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!