Data deposition: The sequence reported in this article has been deposited in the GenBank database (accession no. AY462195).
A Gβγ stimulated adenylyl cyclase is involved in xenopus laevis oocyte maturation†
Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2004
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 202, Issue 1, pages 223–229, January 2005
How to Cite
Guzmán, L., Romo, X., Grandy, R., Soto, X., Montecino, M., Hinrichs, M. and Olate, J. (2005), A Gβγ stimulated adenylyl cyclase is involved in xenopus laevis oocyte maturation. J. Cell. Physiol., 202: 223–229. doi: 10.1002/jcp.20102
- Issue online: 28 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 19 NOV 2003
- Human Frontier Scientific Program (HFSP). Grant Number: RG0112/2000-M
- FONDECYT. Grant Number: 1030806
- DIUC-GIA. Grant Number: 201.031.090-1.4
- MECESUP. Grant Number: USH9903
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!