In memory of Dr. Yoshinori Ishikawa who co-authored this work.
Chondrocytes isolated from tibial dyschondroplasia lesions and articular cartilage revert to a growth plate-like phenotype when cultured in vitro†
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2004
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 202, Issue 1, pages 167–177, January 2005
How to Cite
Wu, L. N.Y., Ishikawa, Y., Genge, B. R. and Wuthier, R. E. (2005), Chondrocytes isolated from tibial dyschondroplasia lesions and articular cartilage revert to a growth plate-like phenotype when cultured in vitro. J. Cell. Physiol., 202: 167–177. doi: 10.1002/jcp.20105
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 2 DEC 2003
- Department of Defense, Office of Naval Research. Grant Number: N00014-97-1-0806
- National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases. Grant Numbers: AR18983, AR42359
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!