Extracellular matrix regulates endothelial functions through interaction of VEGFR-3 and integrin α5β1
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2004
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 202, Issue 1, pages 205–214, January 2005
How to Cite
Zhang, X., Groopman, J. E. and Wang, J. F. (2005), Extracellular matrix regulates endothelial functions through interaction of VEGFR-3 and integrin α5β1. J. Cell. Physiol., 202: 205–214. doi: 10.1002/jcp.20106
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Received: 7 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAR 2003
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: HL 53745, HL 61940
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!