Polyoma virus middle-T-transformed PECAM-1 deficient mouse brain endothelial cells proliferate rapidly in culture and form hemangiomas in mice
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2004
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 202, Issue 1, pages 230–239, January 2005
How to Cite
Rothermel, T. A., Engelhardt, B. and Sheibani, N. (2005), Polyoma virus middle-T-transformed PECAM-1 deficient mouse brain endothelial cells proliferate rapidly in culture and form hemangiomas in mice. J. Cell. Physiol., 202: 230–239. doi: 10.1002/jcp.20114
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 18 FEB 2004
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: AR45599, EY13700
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!