Expression and localization of Muc4/sialomucin complex (SMC) in the adult and developing rat intestine: Implications for Muc4/SMC function
Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2004
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 202, Issue 1, pages 275–284, January 2005
How to Cite
Rong, M., Rossi, E. A., Zhang, J., McNeer, R. R., van den Brande, J. M.H., Yasin, M., Weed, D. T., Carothers Carraway, C. A., Thompson, J. F. and Carraway, K. L. (2005), Expression and localization of Muc4/sialomucin complex (SMC) in the adult and developing rat intestine: Implications for Muc4/SMC function. J. Cell. Physiol., 202: 275–284. doi: 10.1002/jcp.20121
- Issue online: 28 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 APR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2004
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: CA52498
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!