Lineage-negative bone marrow cells travel bidirectionally in the olfactory migratory stream but maintain hematopoietic phenotype
Version of Record online: 9 AUG 2004
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 202, Issue 1, pages 147–152, January 2005
How to Cite
Moore, B. E., Colvin, G. A., Dooner, M. S. and Quesenberry, P. J. (2005), Lineage-negative bone marrow cells travel bidirectionally in the olfactory migratory stream but maintain hematopoietic phenotype. J. Cell. Physiol., 202: 147–152. doi: 10.1002/jcp.20123
- Issue online: 28 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 9 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 31 DEC 2003
- NIDDK R01. Grant Number: DK60090-01A1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!