This article is a US Government work, and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
Regulation of proliferation and migration in retinoic acid treated C3H10T1/2 cells by TGF-β isoforms†
Article first published online: 6 JUL 2004
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 202, Issue 1, pages 304–313, January 2005
How to Cite
Makhijani, N. S., Bischoff, D. S. and Yamaguchi, D. T. (2005), Regulation of proliferation and migration in retinoic acid treated C3H10T1/2 cells by TGF-β isoforms. J. Cell. Physiol., 202: 304–313. doi: 10.1002/jcp.20128
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 6 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 APR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 21 JAN 2004
- VHA Medical Research Service Merit Review
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!