Upregulation of TNF-α-induced ICAM-1 surface expression by adenylate cyclase-dependent pathway in human endothelial cells
Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 202, Issue 2, pages 434–441, February 2005
How to Cite
Bernot, D., Peiretti, F., Canault, M., Juhan-Vague, I. and Nalbone, G. (2005), Upregulation of TNF-α-induced ICAM-1 surface expression by adenylate cyclase-dependent pathway in human endothelial cells. J. Cell. Physiol., 202: 434–441. doi: 10.1002/jcp.20134
- Issue online: 23 NOV 2004
- Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 APR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2004
- Inserm (Paris, France)
- Fondation pour la Recherche Médicale (Paris)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!