Role of PRIP-1, a novel Ins(1,4,5)P3 binding protein, in Ins(1,4,5)P3-mediated Ca2+ signaling
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 202, Issue 2, pages 422–433, February 2005
How to Cite
Harada, K., Takeuchi, H., Oike, M., Matsuda, M., Kanematsu, T., Yagisawa, H., Nakayama, K.-i. I., Maeda, K., Erneux, C. and Hirata, M. (2005), Role of PRIP-1, a novel Ins(1,4,5)P3 binding protein, in Ins(1,4,5)P3-mediated Ca2+ signaling. J. Cell. Physiol., 202: 422–433. doi: 10.1002/jcp.20136
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 APR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2003
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Science, Sports and Technology of Japan
- Takeda Science Foundation
- Uehara Memorial Foundation
- Mochida Memorial Foundation for Medical and Pharmaceutical Research
- Novartis Foundation (Japan), for the Promotion of Science
- Shimabara Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!