Complex H2AX phosphorylation patterns by multiple kinases including ATM and DNA-PK in human cells exposed to ionizing radiation and treated with kinase inhibitors
Article first published online: 9 AUG 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 202, Issue 2, pages 492–502, February 2005
How to Cite
Wang, H., Wang, M., Wang, H., Böcker, W. and Iliakis, G. (2005), Complex H2AX phosphorylation patterns by multiple kinases including ATM and DNA-PK in human cells exposed to ionizing radiation and treated with kinase inhibitors. J. Cell. Physiol., 202: 492–502. doi: 10.1002/jcp.20141
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 9 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Received: 12 FEB 2004
- NIH (NCI Grants). Grant Numbers: RO1 CA42026, CA56706
- European Commission. Grant Numbers: FIGH-CT-2002-00217, FIGH-CT-2002-00218
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!