Involvement of p42/p44 MAPK, JNK, and NF-κB in IL-1β-induced ICAM-1 expression in human pulmonary epithelial cells
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 202, Issue 2, pages 464–473, February 2005
How to Cite
Lin, F.-S., Lin, C.-C., Chien, C.-S., Luo, S.-F. and Yang, C.-M. (2005), Involvement of p42/p44 MAPK, JNK, and NF-κB in IL-1β-induced ICAM-1 expression in human pulmonary epithelial cells. J. Cell. Physiol., 202: 464–473. doi: 10.1002/jcp.20142
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 APR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 4 FEB 2004
- National Science Council. Grant Number: NSC92-2320-B-182-014
- Chang Gung Medical Research Foundation. Grant Numbers: CMRPD-32043, CMRPG-33028
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!