P253R fibroblast growth factor receptor-2 mutation induces RUNX2 transcript variants and calvarial osteoblast differentiation
Version of Record online: 9 AUG 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 202, Issue 2, pages 524–535, February 2005
How to Cite
Baroni, T., Carinci, P., Lilli, C., Bellucci, C., Aisa, M. C., Scapoli, L., Volinia, S., Carinci, F., Pezzetti, F., Calvitti, M., Farina, A., Conte, C. and Bodo, M. (2005), P253R fibroblast growth factor receptor-2 mutation induces RUNX2 transcript variants and calvarial osteoblast differentiation. J. Cell. Physiol., 202: 524–535. doi: 10.1002/jcp.20148
- Issue online: 23 NOV 2004
- Version of Record online: 9 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAY 2003
- Telethon, Italy (to PC). Grant Number: n.E.1147
- Fondazione CARISBO, Italy (to PC)
- Fondazione Cassa di Risparmio di Perugia, Italy (to MB). Grant Number: SA 172901
- MIUR (to PC, to FC, to SV). Grant Numbers: ex 40% 2000, ex 60% 2000, ex 60%, PRIN 2000–2001
- Ministry of Education, University and Research of Italy (MIUR)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!