Caspase-3 inhibits the growth of breast cancer cells independent of protease activity
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 202, Issue 2, pages 478–482, February 2005
How to Cite
Faraglia, B., Bonsignore, A., Scaldaferri, F., Boninsegna, A., Cittadini, A., Mancuso, C. and Sgambato, A. (2005), Caspase-3 inhibits the growth of breast cancer cells independent of protease activity. J. Cell. Physiol., 202: 478–482. doi: 10.1002/jcp.20149
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Received: 3 FEB 2004
- Progetto Giovani Ricercatori and Fondi Ateneo
- Cofinanziamento Ministero Istruzione, Università e Ricerca (MIUR) 2001
- Associazione Italiana per la Ricerca sul Cancro
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!