PKC mediates cyclic stretch-induced cardiac hypertrophy through Rho family GTPases and mitogen-activated protein kinases in cardiomyocytes
Version of Record online: 12 AUG 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 202, Issue 2, pages 536–553, February 2005
How to Cite
Pan, J., Singh, U. S., Takahashi, T., Oka, Y., Palm-Leis, A., Herbelin, B. S. and Baker, K. M. (2005), PKC mediates cyclic stretch-induced cardiac hypertrophy through Rho family GTPases and mitogen-activated protein kinases in cardiomyocytes. J. Cell. Physiol., 202: 536–553. doi: 10.1002/jcp.20151
- Issue online: 23 NOV 2004
- Version of Record online: 12 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 2004
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: HL-44883, HL-58439
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!