Studies of the roles of ADP-ribosylation factors and phospholipase D in phorbol ester-induced membrane ruffling
Article first published online: 9 AUG 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 202, Issue 2, pages 608–622, February 2005
How to Cite
Hiroyama, M. and Exton, J. H. (2005), Studies of the roles of ADP-ribosylation factors and phospholipase D in phorbol ester-induced membrane ruffling. J. Cell. Physiol., 202: 608–622. doi: 10.1002/jcp.20156
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 9 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Received: 16 APR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!