Nuclear trafficking of metallothionein requires oxidation of a cytosolic partner
Version of Record online: 12 AUG 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 202, Issue 2, pages 563–569, February 2005
How to Cite
Takahashi, Y., Ogra, Y. and Suzuki, K. T. (2005), Nuclear trafficking of metallothionein requires oxidation of a cytosolic partner. J. Cell. Physiol., 202: 563–569. doi: 10.1002/jcp.20158
- Issue online: 23 NOV 2004
- Version of Record online: 12 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Received: 27 APR 2004
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Science, Sports and Technology. Grant Numbers: 09470511, 13771420 and 16209004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!