Immunophenotypic analysis of human articular chondrocytes: Changes in surface markers associated with cell expansion in monolayer culture
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 202, Issue 3, pages 731–742, March 2005
How to Cite
Diaz-Romero, J., Gaillard, J. P., Grogan, S. P., Nesic, D., Trub, T. and Mainil-Varlet, P. (2005), Immunophenotypic analysis of human articular chondrocytes: Changes in surface markers associated with cell expansion in monolayer culture. J. Cell. Physiol., 202: 731–742. doi: 10.1002/jcp.20164
- Issue published online: 27 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 21 NOV 2003
- Swiss Commission for Technology and Innovation. Grant Number: KTI 4716.1
- OncoSwiss. Grant Number: OCS 1190-9-2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!