Early diagnosis of lung cancer by detection of tumor liberated protein
Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 203, Issue 1, pages 1–5, April 2005
How to Cite
Tarro, G., Perna, A. and Esposito, C. (2005), Early diagnosis of lung cancer by detection of tumor liberated protein. J. Cell. Physiol., 203: 1–5. doi: 10.1002/jcp.20195
- Issue online: 25 JAN 2005
- Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2004
- Foundation T. and L. de Beaumont Bonelli (for Cancer Research)
- 1997. Anti-TLP antibodies in lung cancer patients. Int Med 5: 191–194. , , , .
- 1997. Angiogenesis as a prognostic indicator of survival in non-small cell lung carcinoma: A prospective study. J Natl Cancer Inst 89: 881–886. , , , , , , , , , .
- 1996. A new tumor-associated-antigen of non-small cell lung cancer: Tumor liberated protein (TLP) a possible tumor marker. Anticancer Res 16: 2253–2256. , , .
- 2000. Differential expression of a new tumor-associated-antigen TLP during human colorectal cancer tumorigenesis. Am J Pathol 154: 993–999. , , , , , , , .
- 1999. Neoangiogenesis and prognosis in lung cancer. Int Med 7: 111–113. , , , , , , , .
- 2001. Immunochemical evaluation of endothelal damage by angioinvasivity. Int J Clin Invest 9: 31–33. , , , .
- 1995. Consequences of angiogenesis for tumor progression, metastasis and cancer therapy. Anticancer Drugs 6: 3–18. , , .
- 2000. A new human tumor-associated antigen (TLP) is naturally espressed in rat DHD-K12 colorectal tumor cells. Int J Cancer 85: 540–544. , , , , , , , , , .
- 1994. The role of matrix metalloproteases and their inhibitors in tumor invasion, metastatis and angiogenesis. Eur Resp J 7: 2062–2072. , .
- 2001. Optimal combination of seven tumor markers in prediction of advanced stage at first examination of patients with non-small cell lung cancer. Anticancer Res 21: 3085–3092. , , , , , , .
- 1999. Tumor liberated protein (TLP). Its potential for diagnosis and therapy. Anticancer Res 19: 1755–1758. .
- 2000. An overview of the lung tumor liberated protein (TLP). Characterization of the genetic immunologic profile. Int Med 8: 5–8. .
- 2002. Characterization of a fragment containing a putative TLP cDNA sequence. Anticancer Res 22: 2693–2696. .
- 2002. Progress and new hope in the fight against cancer: Novel developments in early detection of lung cancer. Int Med 10: 7–11. , .
- 1983. Human tumor antigens inducing in vivo delayed hypersensitivity and in vitro mitogenic activity. Oncology 40: 248–254. , , , .
- 1993. Antigenic regions of tumor liberated protein complexes and antibodies against the same. In: CarpiA, SagripantiA, GrassiB, editors. Third Internation Congress. Advances in Management of Malignancies. Pisa, Italy: 6/10 December 1993. Biomed & Pharmacother 47: 237. , , , .
- 1998. Immunoistochemical characterization of tumor liberated particles (TLP) expression pattern in lung cancer. Anticancer Res 18: 2365–2370. , , , , .
- 1999. Aims and perspectives for tumor liberated protein (TLP). Riv It Ric Med Chir 7: 43–46. , , , , , .
- 2001. Production and characterization of anti-TLP derived peptide (RTNKEASIC) monoclonal antibodies. Int Med 9: 55–61. , , , , , , , , .
- 2003. Lung cancer in Europe in 2000: Epidemiology, prevention, and early detection. Lancet Oncol 4: 45–55. , , .