Function of discoidin domain receptor I in HGF-induced branching tubulogenesis of MDCK cells in collagen gel
Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 203, Issue 1, pages 295–304, April 2005
How to Cite
Wang, C.-Z., Hsu, Y.-M. and Tang, M.-J. (2005), Function of discoidin domain receptor I in HGF-induced branching tubulogenesis of MDCK cells in collagen gel. J. Cell. Physiol., 203: 295–304. doi: 10.1002/jcp.20227
- Issue online: 25 JAN 2005
- Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2004
- National Science Council. Grant Number: NSC 92-2320-B006-084
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!