The contents of this article are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of the National Institutes of Health.
Smad function and intranuclear targeting share a Runx2 motif required for osteogenic lineage induction and BMP2 responsive transcription†
Version of Record online: 30 NOV 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 204, Issue 1, pages 63–72, July 2005
How to Cite
Afzal, F., Pratap, J., Ito, K., Ito, Y., Stein, J. L., van Wijnen, A. J., Stein, G. S., Lian, J. B. and Javed, A. (2005), Smad function and intranuclear targeting share a Runx2 motif required for osteogenic lineage induction and BMP2 responsive transcription. J. Cell. Physiol., 204: 63–72. doi: 10.1002/jcp.20258
- Issue online: 25 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 30 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Received: 12 OCT 2004
- NIH. Grant Numbers: PO1 AR48818, AR39588, 5P30 DK32520
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!