FGF6 regulates muscle differentiation through a calcineurin-dependent pathway in regenerating soleus of adult mice
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 204, Issue 1, pages 297–308, July 2005
How to Cite
Armand, A.-S., Pariset, C., Laziz, I., Launay, T., Fiore, F., Della Gaspera, B., Birnbaum, D., Charbonnier, F. and Chanoine, C. (2005), FGF6 regulates muscle differentiation through a calcineurin-dependent pathway in regenerating soleus of adult mice. J. Cell. Physiol., 204: 297–308. doi: 10.1002/jcp.20302
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2004
- Association Française contre les Myopathies
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!