Changes in intracellular sodium, chlorine, and potassium concentrations in staurosporine-induced apoptosis
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 204, Issue 2, pages 500–507, August 2005
How to Cite
Arrebola, F., Zabiti, S., Cañizares, F. J., Cubero, M. A., Crespo, P. V. and Fernández-Segura, E. (2005), Changes in intracellular sodium, chlorine, and potassium concentrations in staurosporine-induced apoptosis. J. Cell. Physiol., 204: 500–507. doi: 10.1002/jcp.20306
- Issue published online: 26 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2004
- Fondo de Investigaciones Sanitarias (FIS), Instituto de Salud Carlos III. Grant Numbers: FIS 01/0937, PI021622
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!