Role of interleukin-6 in cardiomyocyte/cardiac fibroblast interactions during myocyte hypertrophy and fibroblast proliferation
Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 204, Issue 2, pages 428–436, August 2005
How to Cite
Fredj, S., Bescond, J., Louault, C., Delwail, A., Lecron, J.-c. and Potreau, D. (2005), Role of interleukin-6 in cardiomyocyte/cardiac fibroblast interactions during myocyte hypertrophy and fibroblast proliferation. J. Cell. Physiol., 204: 428–436. doi: 10.1002/jcp.20307
- Issue online: 26 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAY 2004
- CNRS. Grant Number: UMR 6187
- University of Poitiers, la Region Poitou-Charentes (to SF). Grant Number: 01/RPC-R-186
- Fondation Langlois
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!