Part of this work was previously presented in abstract form (F. Liu, P.D. Delmas, J.E. Aubin, L. Malaval, J Bone Miner Res, 15:SU142, 2000).
GP130/OSMR is the only LIF/IL-6 family receptor complex to promote osteoblast differentiation of calvaria progenitors†
Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 204, Issue 2, pages 585–593, August 2005
How to Cite
Malaval, L., Liu, F., Vernallis, A. B. and Aubin, J. E. (2005), GP130/OSMR is the only LIF/IL-6 family receptor complex to promote osteoblast differentiation of calvaria progenitors. J. Cell. Physiol., 204: 585–593. doi: 10.1002/jcp.20312
- Issue online: 26 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 2004
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research. Grant Number: MOP-49419
- Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale (INSERM), Paris, France
- Chateaubriand Fellowship from the French Embassy in Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!