D-aspartate modulates transcriptional activity in Harderian gland of frog, Rana esculenta: Morphological and molecular evidence
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 204, Issue 2, pages 445–454, August 2005
How to Cite
Raucci, F., Santillo, A., D'Aniello, A., Chieffi, P. and Baccari, G. C. (2005), D-aspartate modulates transcriptional activity in Harderian gland of frog, Rana esculenta: Morphological and molecular evidence. J. Cell. Physiol., 204: 445–454. doi: 10.1002/jcp.20316
- Issue published online: 26 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Received: 22 OCT 2004
- L.R.N.5 (2002). Grant Number: MIUR-COFIN 2002 (prot.2002058717)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!