p75NTR-mediated signaling promotes the survival of myoblasts and influences muscle strength
Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 204, Issue 3, pages 819–829, September 2005
How to Cite
Reddypalli, S., Roll, K., Lee, H.-K., Lundell, M., Barea-Rodriguez, E. and Wheeler, E. F. (2005), p75NTR-mediated signaling promotes the survival of myoblasts and influences muscle strength. J. Cell. Physiol., 204: 819–829. doi: 10.1002/jcp.20330
- Issue online: 25 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Received: 8 DEC 2004
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: IBN-0723990
- National Institutes of Health MBRS/SCORE. Grant Number: 2-S06-GM08194
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!