Catherine A. Abbott and Gordon S. Howarth contributed equally to this study.
Development and resolution of experimental colitis in mice with targeted deletion of dipeptidyl peptidase IV†
Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 204, Issue 2, pages 687–692, August 2005
How to Cite
Geier, M. S., Tenikoff, D., Yazbeck, R., McCaughan, G. W., Abbott, C. A. and Howarth, G. S. (2005), Development and resolution of experimental colitis in mice with targeted deletion of dipeptidyl peptidase IV. J. Cell. Physiol., 204: 687–692. doi: 10.1002/jcp.20333
- Issue online: 26 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2004
- Channel 7 Children's Medical Research Foundation of South Australia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!