Indirect regulation of the intestinal H+-coupled amino acid transporter hPAT1 (SLC36A1)
Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 204, Issue 2, pages 604–613, August 2005
How to Cite
Anderson, C. M.H. and Thwaites, D. T. (2005), Indirect regulation of the intestinal H+-coupled amino acid transporter hPAT1 (SLC36A1). J. Cell. Physiol., 204: 604–613. doi: 10.1002/jcp.20337
- Issue online: 26 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Received: 12 OCT 2004
- Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council (BBSRC). Grant Number: 13/D17277
- Medical Research Council (Career Establishment Grant). Grant Number: G9801704
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!