Inhibition of Cdk6 expression through p38 MAP kinase is involved in differentiation of mouse prechondrocyte ATDC5
Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 204, Issue 3, pages 927–933, September 2005
How to Cite
Moro, T., Ogasawara, T., Chikuda, H., Ikeda, T., Ogata, N., Maruyama, Z., Komori, T., Hoshi, K., Chung, U.-I., Nakamura, K., Okayama, H. and Kawaguchi, H. (2005), Inhibition of Cdk6 expression through p38 MAP kinase is involved in differentiation of mouse prechondrocyte ATDC5. J. Cell. Physiol., 204: 927–933. doi: 10.1002/jcp.20350
- Issue online: 25 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 10 SEP 2004
- Japanese Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology. Grant Numbers: 14657358, 16659402
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!