Inhibition of Cdk6 expression through p38 MAP kinase is involved in differentiation of mouse prechondrocyte ATDC5
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 204, Issue 3, pages 927–933, September 2005
How to Cite
Moro, T., Ogasawara, T., Chikuda, H., Ikeda, T., Ogata, N., Maruyama, Z., Komori, T., Hoshi, K., Chung, U.-I., Nakamura, K., Okayama, H. and Kawaguchi, H. (2005), Inhibition of Cdk6 expression through p38 MAP kinase is involved in differentiation of mouse prechondrocyte ATDC5. J. Cell. Physiol., 204: 927–933. doi: 10.1002/jcp.20350
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 10 SEP 2004
- Japanese Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology. Grant Numbers: 14657358, 16659402
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!