MAF was in receipt of a BBSRC Quota Studentship.
Group III metabotropic glutamate receptor activation inhibits Ca2+ influx and nitric oxide synthase activity in bone marrow stromal cells†
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 204, Issue 2, pages 704–713, August 2005
How to Cite
Foreman, M. A., Gu, Y., Howl, J. D., Jones, S. and Publicover, S. J. (2005), Group III metabotropic glutamate receptor activation inhibits Ca2+ influx and nitric oxide synthase activity in bone marrow stromal cells. J. Cell. Physiol., 204: 704–713. doi: 10.1002/jcp.20353
- Issue published online: 26 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Received: 19 OCT 2004
- BBSRC studentship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!