Gicerin/CD146 is involved in neurite extension of NGF-treated PC12 cells
Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 204, Issue 2, pages 632–637, August 2005
How to Cite
Taira, E., Kohama, K., Tsukamoto, Y., Okumura, S. and Miki, N. (2005), Gicerin/CD146 is involved in neurite extension of NGF-treated PC12 cells. J. Cell. Physiol., 204: 632–637. doi: 10.1002/jcp.20365
- Issue online: 26 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Received: 5 AUG 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!