Preadipocytes in the human subcutaneous adipose tissue display distinct features from the adult mesenchymal and hematopoietic stem cells
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 205, Issue 1, pages 114–122, October 2005
How to Cite
Sengenès, C., Lolmède, K., Zakaroff-Girard, A., Busse, R. and Bouloumié, A. (2005), Preadipocytes in the human subcutaneous adipose tissue display distinct features from the adult mesenchymal and hematopoietic stem cells. J. Cell. Physiol., 205: 114–122. doi: 10.1002/jcp.20381
- Issue published online: 27 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2005
- Alexander von Humboldt foundation Sofja Kovalevskaja price (Humboldt Foundation and the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!