CXCL12 (SDF-1) and CXCL13 (BCA-1) chemokines significantly induce proliferation and collagen type I expression in osteoblasts from osteoarthritis patients
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 206, Issue 1, pages 78–85, January 2006
How to Cite
Lisignoli, G., Toneguzzi, S., Piacentini, A., Cristino, S., Grassi, F., Cavallo, C. and Facchini, A. (2006), CXCL12 (SDF-1) and CXCL13 (BCA-1) chemokines significantly induce proliferation and collagen type I expression in osteoblasts from osteoarthritis patients. J. Cell. Physiol., 206: 78–85. doi: 10.1002/jcp.20435
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 24 NOV 2004
- Ricerca Corrente, Istituti Ortopedici Rizzoli, Bologna, Italy
- MIUR, Università degli Studi di Bologna, Italy
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!