BK-induced cytosolic phospholipase A2 expression via sequential PKC-δ, p42/p44 MAPK, and NF-κB activation in rat brain astrocytes
Article first published online: 30 JUN 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 206, Issue 1, pages 246–254, January 2006
How to Cite
Hsieh, H.-L., Wu, C.-Y., Hwang, T.-L., Yen, M.-H., Parker, P. and Yang, C.-M. (2006), BK-induced cytosolic phospholipase A2 expression via sequential PKC-δ, p42/p44 MAPK, and NF-κB activation in rat brain astrocytes. J. Cell. Physiol., 206: 246–254. doi: 10.1002/jcp.20457
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 30 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Received: 17 FEB 2005
- National Science Council, Taiwan. Grant Number: NSC93-2320-B-182-014
- Chang Gung Medical Research Foundation. Grant Number: CMRP-1371
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!