Clonal analysis of the differentiation potential of human adipose-derived adult stem cells
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 206, Issue 1, pages 229–237, January 2006
How to Cite
Guilak, F., Lott, K. E., Awad, H. A., Cao, Q., Hicok, K. C., Fermor, B. and Gimble, J. M. (2006), Clonal analysis of the differentiation potential of human adipose-derived adult stem cells. J. Cell. Physiol., 206: 229–237. doi: 10.1002/jcp.20463
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2005
- The North Carolina Biotechnology Center
- NIH. Grant Numbers: AR49294, AR50245, AR49790, AR48182, AG15768
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!