Mitochondrial production of oxidants is necessary for physiological calcium oscillations
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 206, Issue 2, pages 487–494, February 2006
How to Cite
Camello-Almaraz, M. C., Pozo, M. J., Murphy, M. P. and Camello, P. J. (2006), Mitochondrial production of oxidants is necessary for physiological calcium oscillations. J. Cell. Physiol., 206: 487–494. doi: 10.1002/jcp.20498
- Issue published online: 28 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAY 2005
- Spanish Ministery of Science and Junta de Extremadura. Grant Numbers: SAF 2001-0295, 2PR03C018
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!