Epigallocatechin-3-gallate delivers hydrogen peroxide to induce death of ovarian cancer cells and enhances their cisplatin susceptibility
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2006
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 207, Issue 2, pages 389–396, May 2006
How to Cite
Chan, M. M., Soprano, K. J., Weinstein, K. and Fong, D. (2006), Epigallocatechin-3-gallate delivers hydrogen peroxide to induce death of ovarian cancer cells and enhances their cisplatin susceptibility. J. Cell. Physiol., 207: 389–396. doi: 10.1002/jcp.20569
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Received: 26 AUG 2005
- National Institutes of Health (to Marion Chan). Grant Number: AI-45555
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!